The pattern for the burp cloths is from a template I found on homemade by jill. I tried to find the source of the pattern I used for the bibs (I first used it three years ago). There are lots of templates online, but not the exact one I used. I was going to quilt them, but decided that plain was okay.
These are fun to whip up. Maybe I'll make some more after baby comes.
In the meantime, I think I'll make a little pillow to support mommy's back in the rocker. Ohh, I think there's some gramma-style nesting going on.
They're not technically quilts, but they are 3 layers with batting, so I'm linking up today with Sew Fresh Quilts for Let's Bee Social.
Have a Happy New Year everyone!